4.15.2005

I don't care, it's still 99 cents

http://www.thestate.com/mld/thestate/11397212.htm

I just heard about this. Wow. All I know is, this only gives me MORE reason to order Wendy's fantastically sketchy chili. As if I didn't have to wonder about it enough about it before, now I'm getting a spoonful of mystery with every bite. And at a bargain price, too!

I just ate sooooo much food at Ross's house, it's not even funny. Grilled chicken, fish and rice, macaroni salad (get this - I made it myself! and people liked it! Maybe I'm not so inept in the kitchen after all), fruit salad, banana bread, rum cake, peanut butter pie, chocolate mousse, ice cream, beer... yeah, so I'm in pain right now. I had to return to my place to take an breather because my stomach felt like it was going to burst. People say this as an exaggeration a lot, but I'M NOT KIDDING. I'm afraid it's going to rupture, and my insides will be sprayed with the remains of Maggie's birthday party. owwwwwwwwwwwwwww.

In other food-related news, I finally decided to quit being a pussy and order myself a drink at a restaurant. I got a caipirinha, which is basically a Brazilian drink made with lime and cachaça. It was pretty good, got me nice and liquored up for the Glee Club concert. Holla!

listening: "Jezebel" ~Iron & Wine

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home