6.08.2005

FUCK

fuck. my computer is fucking fucked. seriously. i've tried everything. no dice. it's slow as balls.

Speaking of balls, today Swain and I wrote the bare bones of what will be a killer rap track called "Lick My NutZ". Though actually, the "Z" in "NutZ" should be backwards.

Okay sorry I haven't updated in a while. Maybe I'll be more up to it as soon as my computer returns to its normal working state... and as soon as I return to mine. Seriously. I need a second job, like, now. Read it: cash money. The beginning and end to all my problemZ.

Oh, and tour turned out all right after all. Yay club.

reading: Psychotic Reactions and Carburetor Dung by Lester Bangs
listening: nothing because I can't type and play music at the same time. fucking computer. (but I was just listening to Tori's live version of "Hoochie Woman" before this)

2 Comments:

At 10:17 PM, Anonymous Stank-a-lot said...

Um . . . stuff!

Haha, yeah.

 
At 12:56 AM, Blogger Jay said...

"Tour turned out all right after all"??? False.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home