9.29.2005

Victor, what's a melody?

I love how uncompromising Deerhoof is. It's extremely endearing.

Takk is the best thing Sigur Ros has ever done.

Franz Ferdinand is really starting to annoy me, which sucks because I have a very comfortable nook in my heart for them.

John Cage was a little bastard homo genius fucker.

And finally...

...anyone notice that she is in almost the exact position of the woman in the new Cesaro Paciotti ads? (Which I am actually enjoying, not gonna lie).

Coincidence? HELL NO!

A prize for anyone who can find an image online of the new ad. I can't.

3 Comments:

At 2:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nora Ephron: One Small Blog
Here was the idea of the panel, articulated by moderator Ken Auletta: "Some say blogs are a way to democratize the media.... Others say they may rob democracy of a common sense of ..." something or other.
New Therapies
Check out my site, and learn to relax

href="http://www.detoxfactor.com/strong-body/">anskan om tillstnd fr vapen

 
At 4:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This stuff?

http://www.cesare-paciotti.com/

Geez, Victor, can't you even use Google?

~Sta

 
At 6:40 PM, Blogger Vic said...

I said NEW ad!! NEW NEW NEW

Geez, Anasta, don't you keep up with fashion? Oh, wait.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home