9.18.2005

who? my name is...



Which Rock Chick Are You?

Quite appropriate; I really am more a Bjork than Tori.

And may I just say, "Storm" off of Drawing Restraint 9 is easily one of my favorite, if not the favorite, Bjork songs of all time. In-fucking-credible, if you've never heard it, YOU NEED TO. As a matter of fact, DR9 is pretty fascinating as a whole. For me, this soundtrack is ultimate proof that Bjork is one of the foremost geniuses of serious popular music, right up there with Aphex Twin and Radiohead. Her output is so varied, unique, and rich; volumes could be written about it. She will be remembered decades and decades from now, which is not something I can say about a lot of my favorite artists.

And I don't care what anyone says, I thought the swan dress was awesome.

1 Comments:

At 1:38 PM, Anonymous jing said...

i love the swan dress soooo much. it doesn't even bother me that its a swan.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home