10.11.2005

"Enjoy the Silence. PLLLEEEEEAAAAASSSSEEEEE." -Ian

I finally got around to listening to indie-ubiq Clap Your Hands Say Yeah! I was expecting another trendy indie band that is all style over substance (*ahembrokensocialsceneahem*), so I was surprised to discover a pleasant mix of the two. It's not groundbreaking stuff, it's just really well-executed. So I'm keeping this one in heavy rotation for now.

Wolf Eyes - Burned Mind. Ummm yeah. THIS one is going into heavy rotation, too... right... or maybe I'll wait until I want to kill myself first. It's well done, but I don't think it has a place in my life right now.

Xiu Xiu, La Foret, sauntering up my mental Best-of-2005 list. I love you, Jamie Stewart.

The new Imogen Heap album is way underwhelming. WAY. I think I will stick with "Hide and Seek" thank you.

I keep trying to make myself love Boards of Canada, but it just ain't happening. The Campfire Headphase is good, but I can't see myself listening to it all that much.

And finally -- I want a new Dntel album FUCKING NOW.

listening: "Invincible" - Ok Go

1 Comments:

At 6:17 AM, Blogger ian said...

dude fuck bored in canada.
They is septik suckage.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home