1.09.2006

why did you listen to that man

Whoa, it's been a while, so I don't really expect anyone to be reading this. But I do expect to get back into the swing of things soon enough with my top albums of 2005. There's 50. There are blurbs. These things take a while.

It's especially hard when others' top of 05 lists get you listening to the wonderful likes of The National's Alligator and Gang Gang Dance's God's Money, and then you don't know what to do with them because you haven't given them the proper chance to stew and and settle into a proper place on the list, but DAMNIT these are some deserving albums!! So, stewing. I think I can have a list up by next week.

Whatevs, anyone reading this has probably also read my given-away list topper on my LJ (link to the right).

All I have to say is please please please -- no more melodies.

listening: "Mr. November" - The National

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home